Legal Terms Glossary

English - Spanish

Search for another word
Word in english


Word in spanish



A person who, dissatisfied with the judgment rendered in a lawsuit decided in a lower court or the findings from a proceeding before an Administrative Agency, asks a superior court to review the decision.

Need help with your translation?

Contact us for a human translation

Request a free quote